Our HR policy
A responsible and committed HR policy
Because of the nature of its business, SITA plays a leading role in community life wherever it is present. This is why SITA commits to being socially responsible through:
- the creation and perpetuation of local jobs that stay local
- continuous improvement in safety and the quality of life at work
- equal access to jobs by means of a diversity programme
Recruiting and developing talent
SITA continuously adapts to changes in its business. It therefore supports the development of its employees through training programmes that are customised for each employee profile. In order to achieve its objectives, SITA relies on two in-house training tools: the School of Management and the School of Trades.
SITA is committed to:
- Promoting both individual and collective performance
- Enabling each individual to steer his or her own career
- Supporting the spirit of initiative and teamwork
Developing the skills of tomorrow
SITA is transforming its business model and its businesses in order to accompany its clients through an ecological transition. Because our employees are the driving force behind this transformation, we invest in them and strive to grow their talents and encourage their involvement. SITA’s employees share a pride in the fact that their roles are central to people’s lives and to protecting the environment. They share the same values: high standards, commitment, courage and cohesion.