SITA is a major producer of high quality recycled raw materials destined for use in industry or to be transformed into finished products.
– PET flakes and r-PET granules
– PEHD granules
– 100% recycled collection bags
– Rigid and flexible PVC
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metals:
- Wood and pallets:
– Particles used to manufacture new products (partitions, furniture panels, framing)
– Wood chips to supply wood heating
– Repaired pallets
- Approved compost:
– Approved NFU 44-095 compost
- Regenerated oils and solvents:
Three solutions for handling solvents:
– La régénération à façon: once regenerated, the solvent is handed back to the client
– La régénération en cession: the client gives the used solvent to SITA Rekem which will regenerate it for its own purposes
– Marketing regenerated solvents: our regenerated solvents are sold as an alternative to new solvents in full compliance with regulations such as REACH
Types of recycled solvents:
Aromatic: Xylene, Toluene
Aliphatic: white spirit, Heptanes, Hexane
Ketone: Acetone, MEK, MIBK…
Esters: Ethyle acetate, Butyl acetate…
Alcohols: Ethanol, Methanol, Butanol, Isopropyl alcohol…
Solvent mixes: cleaning thinners
Replacement fuel oils :
Used fuel oils are treated by centrifugation, phase separation and settling, and they become secondary fuel oils, which can be put back into circulation.
BOONE COMENOR METALIMPEX : Ferrous and non-ferrous metals
NORVAL : Non-ferrous metals / WEEE
RECYCABLES : Cables
NEXT METAL : Ferrous metals and cables
SITA RECYCLING POLYMERS VERNIE : PVC
REGENE ATLANTIQUE / FRANCE PLASTIQUE RECYCLAGE : PET
SITA RECYCLING POLYMERS / LANDEMONT / SOPAVE : Agricultural tarps – Ldpe
EPALIA : Palettes
RBM : Wood A (clean)
SITA DEEE : Small electrical applicances large refrigeration appliances
INDRA : VHU (scrap vehicles)
SITA NEGOCE : Paper, cardboard, plastic, class B wood (waste), specific materials (textiles, plaster, unusable products)
- SOPAVE : plastics recycling
SITA’s subsidiary SOPAVE, located in Viviez (France, 12), transforms tarps, covers and film from the agricultural and industrial sectors as well as soiled and recyclable collection bags into 100% recycled and recyclable collection bags. These new bags are then used by the local authorities or by industry.
- SITA Recycling Polymers: recycling PVC
SITA Recycling Polymers, a SITA subsidiary located in Vernie (72), collects, treats and recovers PVC waste from various industrial sectors.
Thanks to the references marketed by SITA Recycling Polymers, companies are able to manufacture new products, especially for the agricultural industry (coverings, fences, gutters, hoses…) and the building industry (insulating protection for roofing, carpentry profiles, electric cables…).See the video
- SCORI Lillebonne: recovering hydrocarbon waste
SCORI Lillebonne (76) is authorised to recover waste as a hazardous waste treatment facility.
Its status as an authorised warehouse-keeper allows it to store and release for consumption mineral oils and hydrocarbon-based products.