Industrial sanitation and maintenance, delegated management
SITA AMI encompasses all of the SITA subsidiaries specialised in industrial sanitation and maintenance as well as delegated management on large industrial sites.
SITA AMI offers services to local authorities, businesses, social landlords and individuals. These services include: the maintenance of sanitation networks, liquid waste and sludge management and intervention in case of an emergency 24/7 via local agencies. SITA AMI is also responsible for the waste traceability.
Discover which services you are entitled to if you are a local authority, a business, a social landlord or an individual:
- Maintaining the wastewater facility: pumping every pit and basins, cleaning the surface water / wastewater networks and the floor drains as well as pumping grease containers and hydrocarbon separators, etc.
- Real estate hygiene: cleaning horizontal / vertical pipes, disinfection and pest/rodent control
- Networks inspection and diagnostic
- Pumping, cleaning and ensuring the compliance of the tanks (using resin or rubber skins)
- Collecting and transporting the industrial waste
Personalised services for industrials
SITA AMI assists major industrial groups in managing their industrial sites, whether in France or abroad. SITA AMI is an actor in the aeronautics, automotive, shipbuilding, chemical / petrochemical, construction and metallurgy sectors.
- Industrial sanitation and maintenance
- Nuclear power plant sanitation and maintenance
- Hazardous industrial waste collection, transportation and treatment
- Dismantling and asbestos removal
- Delegated management
3 interventions every minute in France
Turnover: 380 million
- The Greater Paris Inter-Departmental Sanitation consortium (SIAAP in French) placed a public call for tender comprised of 6 lots and the AMI IDF - Sanitra Services subsidiary won 3 of them. The services started very recently, in January 2014, and will spread over 4 years. Of all of the SIAAP operations, Sanitra Services intervenes in the following: pumping, transporting and disposing of greases, chemical products and various sanitation waste.
- ISO 9000
- SITA solving collects, sorts and dispose of the solid and liquid waste, hazardous or not, on several Airbus sites. Thanks to this partnership, several effluent treatment stations were created in situ in the Nantes, Saint-Nazaire and Toulouse plants.