SANITRA SERVICES – SITA AMI ILE-DE-FRANCE
SANITRA SERVICES, a SITA AMI (Industrial sanitation and maintenance) subsidiary, offers a personalised answer to its clients (businesses, local authorities and individuals)’ needs. Especially regarding sanitation, real estate hygiene and industrial maintenance in Ile-de-France region (France).
Building upon its expertise and its advanced technologies combined with a constantly innovative approach, SANE-SERC provides a long-term partnership based on trust.
- Cleaning and pumping the sanitation networks, wastewaters and combined surface waters,
- Hydrodynamic unblocking and cleaning of the pipes,
- Pumping and cleaning the sceptic and airtight tanks,
- Cleaning and pumping treatment plants, pumping stations, settling tanks, sand traps, etc.,
- Pumping grease tanks,
- Biologically processing grease,
- Cleaning and hydrodynamic pumping of accessible networks,
- Pumping and cleaning sand traps, tanks, egg-shaped sewers, drainage channels, floor drains,
- Cleaning and disinfecting drinking water stores,
- Circulating root cutters and concrete breakers,
- Pumping and cleaning hydrocarbon separators.
Network inspection and diagnosis
- TV inspection of the sanitation networks (assessing the structure, researching and detecting leaks or infiltration, visualisation of anomalies, etc.),
- TV inspection of the sanitation connections,
- Leak and pressure test report
- Accepting the rehabilitation works of the sanitation networks,
- Compliance visits,
- Sanitation networks layout and updates,
- Flash videos.
Real estate hygiene
- Hydrodynamic cleaning and descaling of the horizontal and vertical networks,
- Pipes and garbage chutes overflowing,
- Pumping grease tanks and pumping stations,
- Cleaning and maintaining culvert grids, floor drains, gutters, cunettes, manholes and channels,
- Cleaning with vehicle mounted hot water (100° and 300 bars),
- Cleaning, disinfecting and deodorising refuse shafts,
- Monitoring the dry risers,
- Cleaning basements, cellars and parking lots,
- Fire cleanup,
- Disinfection, rodent and pest control (3D in French),
- Cleaning and maintaining kitchen ventilation shafts and hoods,
- Graffiti removal (water spray cleaning),
- Cleaning water fountains.
- Treating the sand and sludge from cleaning: treating the sand and sludge from cleaning
- Treating draining materials: treating the materials resulting from draining (septic tanks, water tanks) in full compliance with regulations.
- Processing grease: the treatment units separate water from grease. Treatment plants handle the water and the grease is integrated into an industrial process as energy recovery.
15 operational sites in Ile-de-France
Over 10,000 clients
- The Greater Paris Inter-Departmental Sanitation consortium (SIAAP in French) placed a public call for tender comprised of 6 lots and the AMI IDF - Sanitra Services subsidiary won 3 of them. The services started very recently, in January 2014, and will spread over 4 years. Of all of the SIAAP operations, Sanitra Services intervenes in the following: pumping, transporting and disposing of greases, chemical products and various sanitation waste.
- SANITRA SERVICES, a subsidiary of SITA AMI, has long been in charge of making sure the storage tanks at the depots of the Le Havre/Paris and ODC pipeline network are in compliance with current regulations. Before transforming the tanks, the following steps are necessary: cleaning and degassing the tanks containing hydrocarbon products (gas, diesel oil, fuel oil, kerosene). A second layer was added to the single jacket tanks to meet the requirements stated in the government notice of 18 April 2008.