SITA SOLVING is a SITA subsidiary that offers “environmental solutions” to industrials for global waste management, industrial sanitation and maintenance as well as integrated complementary services such as green spaces upkeep and tertiary venues cleanup
SITA SOLVING trades in on SITA AMI (Industrial sanitation and maintenance)’s synergy, which include all of the subsidiaries specialised in industrial sanitation and maintenance, and offers a network of regional service providers spread over the French territory.
Industrial sanitation and maintenance
- Washing stations for interior and exterior exchangers
- Collection and transportation of special industrial waste
(ADR/ATEX tanks, sealed tanks, Intermediate bulk container=IBC)
- Tank degassing and cutting
- 1,000,1,500 and 2,000 bars high pressure and very high pressure
(soils, tanks, silos, pipes, exchangers)
- Tanks cleanup
- Oxycutting – Seaming/plating
- Power products dusting and pumping
- Pumping and transfer of all hydrocarbon products
- Renewed leak test for tanks
Nuclear engineering and maintenance
- Steam generators tube plates launch
- Inspection and televisual expertise in hostile territory
- Extraction of alien elements with remotely operated tools
- Cleaning the power supply and cooling systems
- Assessing and developing monitoring and cleaning tools
Collection and transportation of hazardous industrial waste
- Pumping in bulk by ADR / ATEX tank trucks, single or compartmentalised
- Liquid waste collection in bulk or in barrels
- Corrosive, flammable, toxic and polluting waste
Removing the materials containing asbestos:
- Suspended ceiling
- Furnace insulation
“bound with special risks”:
- Vinyl tiles for flooring
- Bituminous glue
- Cement-asbestos in roofing, façades, shafts and pipes
- Ceramic glue
- Hydrocarbon tanks cleaning and degassing.
- Collecting and transporting hazardous materials
- Making sure the tanks are tightly sealed using acoustic or hydraulic methods and controlling and verifying the leak detection systems
- Replacing the tanks
- Dismantling, reconstructing and ensuring the compliance of storage equipment as well as oil products and fuel distribution systems
- Maintaining the hydrocarbon separators
- Treating the sand and sludge from cleaning: treating the sand and sludge from cleaning
- Treating draining materials: treating the materials resulting from draining (septic tanks, water tanks) in full compliance with regulations.
- Processing grease: the treatment units separate water from grease. Treatment plants handle the water and the grease is integrated into an industrial process as energy recovery.
Nearly 80,000 collaborators spread over 5 continents,
Turnover: 13.8 million Euros in 2010,
195 million inhabitants can enjoy water and sanitation services
- SITA guarantees full management of all waste streams in situ. We design, build and operate innovative equipment with the aim of improving the recovery and reducing costs:
- rotating filter under vacuum to treat hydrocarbon sludge,
- swarf centrifuge to treat metals, etc.
- SITA solving collects, sorts and dispose of the solid and liquid waste, hazardous or not, on several airbus sites Thanks to this partnership, several effluent treatment stations were created in situ in the Nantes, Saint-Nazaire and Toulouse plants.